Sunday, November 23, 2008

My New Passion: Babywearing

I mentioned in my intro post that I'm a BabyWearing Momma Bug. I love wearing Snuggle Bug. Its the best. If you have your own little bug, and you haven't tried wearing him or her, you really should. If you want more info, check out http://www.thebabybwearer.com cause its an AMAZING source! Anyhow, read on to hear about my latest BabyWearing fun!

I was at walmart the other day. I was wearing Snuggle Bug in my APLX PS (AngelPack LX Production Sample). He was just chilling out and smiling like crazy. He really loves that thing!! Anyhow, We were browsing the baby section -- yes, I can browse at walmart with my 4 month old and 4 year old now cause NOW Wild Bug can ride in the cart and I still have room for my purchases!! Woohoo! Anyhow, browsing the baby section and I hear a sweet lil baby cry. Now, me being the ever curious (read: nosey) person I am, I followed the noise to find a mom trying to push the cart t(hat had a bottom filled with a bucket seat and random purchases strewn on the very bottom of the cart) and juggle a crying baby.

I asked, of course, how old the baby was. She replied that he was 8 weeks and I commented on how cute he was.She turned around to thank me, and saw it -- my APLX. she said, "Wow, that's cute! What is it?" I said "Oh, its an angelpack." She said "I have a sling, but I just can't get the hang of it and its uncomfortable." I asked the brand and she said its by Wendy Belissimo (a Target version of an infantino sling rider or the like). I asked if it was padded along the sides and she said yes.

I explained to her how the padding made it hard to adjust all the way. I told her briefly about my Maya RS and how I could adjust it as much as I wanted and it was great. THEN I told her about thebabywearer.com and told her to go there and look around. She really seemed like she was interested in going to TBW and looking around. I wish I had thought to give her my screen name there or my email or something. But, oh well. She really had her hands full. I hope she actually goes and finds some help!

No comments: