Sunday, November 23, 2008

Introducing....me! (Cont...)

Sorry about that interruption. So, you know about me and my family...well, me, my hubby and my kids. We're in a sort of odd living situation right now. We live with my parents and my cousin. Daddy Bug is working out of the area right now, and is gone for up to 10 days at a time. After Christmas, he'll be moving out of state. We'll be staying here and spending weekends and school vacations in the *new place* throughout the school year. Once Princess Bug and Wild Bug are out of school, we'll all be relocating to *new place* with Daddy Bug. You know what? I CAN'T WAIT!! There is so much tension and frustration here -- we just need to be on our own. Cousin Bug will remain living here, but, I'm willing to bet, will be visiting *new place* quite a bit.

So, my purpose for this blog...I guess its to vent more than anything. I love to write. I don't write as much as I should. I guess its sort of therapeutic to me. I've been told that reading my writing is rather amusing, so I hope I can get some people laughing every so often. Please, comment away! Even if you don't agree with something, I'm always up for a good debate. Don't be surprised to see alot of my posts cut into two. With me being Snuggle Bug's primary (read: ONLY) caretaker, I gotta take a few minutes when I can and things may get cut short.

Anonymity is pretty important for me right now. I want to be able to freely discuss things and get things out that may be harsh for some of my IRL (in real life) friends and family to read. If you know who I am, please don't leave any comments using my real name, kid's real names, etc...There's a reason I'm not disclosing that info. Chances are I won't be sharing any pictures of my children or anything. First to keep anonymity and second cause Daddy Bug is not a fan of our little bugs' pics being all over the internet.

Anyhow, that's us in a nutshell! I hope you enjoy reading my musings!

No comments: