Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Are you serious?!?

I have to vent a bit. I figure it best to do it here and not to the party in question. So, I'm selling some items between ebay and craigslist. I have multiples of each thing, so I'm not being shady or anything. Anyhow, this guy has been stringing me along about buying a jacket from me *for his friend*. This is a Licensed sports team winter jacket. It retails for about $95. Its brand new, tags attached, perfect condition. He offered me $30 plus shipping. I said yes. That's dirt cheap for what it is. All of the sudden, he changed his offer to $15 for the jacket plus $15 for shipping. Ummm...NO! Are you kidding me? I have these flying off on ebay for $35!! And furthermore, he hasn't given me his postal code to get an exact quote, so how the HELL does he know $15 will cover shipping?!?! I said no way! I said the best I can do is $25 for the jacket plus actual shipping...that may be $15 or it may be more. Seriously, though, this guy has been stringing me along for like a week! Here's a big GET OVER YOURSELF! I'd rather keep the damn thing!

Some people, huh?

No comments: